How to Get Nepal Visa
Immigration Office at TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport-Kathmandu) facilitates upon arrival multiple entry tourist visa. It is the easiest way to get Nepal visa, approx within half an hour, however please expect some queues during peak season. You can also get Nepal visa from Nepalese Diplomatic Missions stationed abroad as per your comfort.
To get upon arrival tourist visa please carry original passport with minimum 6 month validity, some cash changes to pay visa fee and couple of passport size photographs to apply for visa.
Visa Fee Structure
15 Days multiple entry visa USD 30 per person
30 Days multiple entry visa USD 40 per person
90 Days multiple entry visa USD 125 per person
15 Days USD 45 per person
Additional Charges USD 3 per person per day
Nationals of following countries are requested to get Visa prior to their arrival from their nearby Diplomatic missions (Embassies/consulates) of Nepal Government at their home country.
13. Refugees with travel document
Updated Covid 19 Visa Information
1. Upon arrival tourist visa is provided only upon presenting recommendation letter issued in advance by Immigration department (kindly contact your local travel agency for further information)
2. Travellers are required to present PCR negative report taken within 72 hours before travel or a complete vaccination certificate.
3. You are required to take the PCR test again upon arrival in Nepal at your own cost. Please note you are not authorized to proceed to travel unless you test negative.
4. Besides you are also required to present confirmed flight tickets, confirmed hotel booking and travel itinerary.